Thank you for your interest in North Tacoma Cooperative Preschool! We currently have openings in our 2s class for fall, and are maintaining waitlists for the 3s and Pre-K classes for the 2013-2014 school year. If you are interested in registering for the 2s class or being added to a waitlist please see our Applications page for further information.
North Tacoma Cooperative Preschool is where children ages 2-5 learn in a positive & safe environment. The co-op features low tuition, high adult-to-child ratio, parent education opportunities, and a wonderful teacher with 15 years classroom experience. If you are unfamiliar with the co-op model, please review our Parent Handbook, and in particular the Parent Agreement.
North Tacoma Cooperative Preschool exists for the purpose of enriching the experience of young children and their parents. It is made up of a group of parents, children and professionals who are involved together in learning and growing.
NTCP provides an environment in which children can:
- Enjoy exploration, discovery and self-expression
- Develop effective social skills
- Grow in confidence and self-esteem
- Have the sort of classroom experience which will encourage positive attitudes towards school, teachers and learning
NTCP provides an environment in which parents can:
- Enjoy exploration, discovery, creation and self-expression with their children
- Increase their knowledge and understanding of child development
- Learn approaches to helping their children develop their individual potentials
- Become involved with other parents and professional support members