Thank you for your interest in North Tacoma Cooperative Preschool! We are now accepting registrations for our 2016-2017 classes. If you are interested in registering your child for the fall, please see our Applications page for further information.
Join us for our Fall Open House on September 14, from 11:30 – 12:30. Meet Teacher KimAnne, see our school and learn about all we can offer your child! Feel free to e-mail us for more information.
North Tacoma Cooperative Preschool is where children ages 2-5 learn in a positive & safe environment. The co-op features low tuition, high adult-to-child ratio, parent education opportunities, and a wonderful teacher with 15 years classroom experience. If you are unfamiliar with the co-op model, please review our Parent Handbook, and in particular the Parent Agreement.
North Tacoma Cooperative Preschool exists for the purpose of enriching the experience of young children and their parents. It is made up of a group of parents, children and professionals who are involved together in learning and growing.
Classes and cost are as follows:
2s – Wednesdays 9:30-11:00am – $43.00/month + one time Bates fee of $41.40*
3s – Tu/Thur 9:30-11:30am – $75.00/month + one time Bates fee of $83.40*
Pre-K – Tu/Wed/Thur 12:15-2:45pm – $97.00/month + one time Bates fee of $124.50*
(Note: Prices reflect the 2016/2017 school year tuitions)
We are committed to keeping tuition low so all families can be involved. To do that, there is an additional $350 that each family is responsible to raise. We offer three major fundraisers annually that allow each family to raise the minimum fundraising amount. Please refer to the Fundraising page for more information.
NTCP provides an environment in which children can:
- Enjoy exploration, discovery and self-expression
- Develop effective social skills
- Grow in confidence and self-esteem
- Have the sort of classroom experience which will encourage positive attitudes towards school, teachers and learning
NTCP provides an environment in which parents can:
- Enjoy exploration, discovery, creation and self-expression with their children
- Increase their knowledge and understanding of child development
- Learn approaches to helping their children develop their individual potentials
- Become involved with other parents and professional support members
*fees subject to small yearly increase and fundraising required